Polymer Clay Review: Premo! Yellow Gold Glitter
Posted on May 29, 2015 in Product Reviews by Katie Oskin
Premo! Accents® Polymer Clay Review
Polyform’s 2015 Color Releases – Yellow Gold Glitter
Yellow Gold Glitter Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Premo! Sculpey® by Polyform
- Name: Yellow Gold Glitter
- Color Shift Rating: 1
- Softness Rating: 4
- Though it is hard to tell from the reflection of the camera, this clay does NOT have a color shift at all. However, as you can tell, the glitter becomes MUCH more pronounced after baking.
- This color unlike some of the other 2015 new colors, this clay was much firmer in the pack.
- It’s hard to tell from the picture, but this clay has BOTH white & gold glitter in it. I personally feel this livens up the color.
- Please notice: There is TONS of glitter in this clay. In my opinion, this color has far MORE glitter than any of their previous glitter clays.
- Palette Considerations:
- This looks gorgeous paired with any of the new gold glitter colors (white, yellow, & rose) and alongside black. Here’s a FREE project from by syndee holt for Polyform using the three gold glitter colors.
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,