Premo! Accents® Polymer Clay Review
Polyform’s 2015 Color Releases – White Gold Glitter
White Gold Glitter Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Premo! Sculpey® by Polyform
- Name: White Gold Glitter
- Color Shift Rating: 1
- Softness Rating: 4
- This color unlike some of the other 2015 new colors, this clay was much firmer in the pack.
- Despite the look from the picture, this glitter is very fine.
- Please notice: There is TONS of glitter in this clay. In my opinion, this color has far MORE glitter than any of their previous glitter clays.
- Palette Considerations:
- This looks gorgeous paired with any of the new gold glitter colors (white, yellow, & rose) and alongside black. Here’s a FREE project from by syndee holt for Polyform using the three gold glitter colors.
SEE ALL THE 2015 NEW COLORS FROM POLYFORM
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,