Looking for a fall polymer clay project?
Here’s 14 Fall Polymer Clay Tutorials from Around the Web to Get You Started
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it; from the apples, leaves, cider, crisp air, to the smell of drying leaves on the earth. I just love it. I often am my most creative during the September-November months because of this. To help jump-start your creative endeavors, I’ve put together a giant mash-up of 14 fall polymer clay tutorials you will love.
Looking for something creative to make this fall? Here’s a mashup of a bunch of different tutorials that you can learn from to make your own fall creation. Whether you are having a party, decorating a tree, or just getting in the spirit, this conglomeration of projects will have your head spinning with lots of ideas to jump start your creativity.
- Fall Tree Cane by Meg Newberg.
- Cute Leaf Pin by KatersAcres.
- Fall Barrette by Luna, as posted by Kollika.
- Squirrel by Miranda Farrand for Sculpey.
- Pumpkin Turtle by Miranda Farrand for Sculpey.
- Fall Fantasy Pendant by KatersAcres.
- Fox Figurine by Swirly Designs for Sculpey.
- Fall Acorn Ornament by KatersAcres.
- Spirit Mushroom by KatersAcres.
- Fall Leaf Canes by Meg Newberg.
- Faux Miniature Caramel Apples by Swirly Designs for Sculpey.
- Acorn Buttons by Meg Newberg.
- Fall Leaf Clock from Sculpey.
- Acorn Tablescape from Sculpey.
Thanks for joining me today,
4 thoughts on “14 Fall Polymer Clay Tutorials”
Fall is great! The colors are so inspiring. A hot cup of tea and a visit to KatersAcres makes for a nice afternoon.
That’s so sweet! Thank you Sharon I’m glad you are enjoying the site.
Why can’t I see the tutorials when I click on the links that have to do with Sculpty?
Sculpey has redone their site multiple times. They do not correct their broken links or do redirects.