5 Days of Ornaments
Yesterday kicked off the 5 Days of Christmas Ornaments! This years series is a lot of fun and all about … feet! Today we bring you another cute ornament with Mrs Claus Feet!
I love Christmas and I really love making Christmas ornaments. I hope that this year’s batch of Christmas ornaments will be inspiring and you will make your own from them as well. Don’t forget to share the tutorial link with others you know that might like it.
- Use a 1″ round cutter and cut two equal black rounds of clay.
- Roll each into a teardrop shape.
- Pinch a little heal into each shoe.
- Add a little red teardrop on the top of the shoe.
- Take two equal red balls about the size of hazelnuts and roll into teardrops.
- Place in the center of the boots as Mrs. Claus’s “bloomers.”
- Take a think strip of black clay to use as straps for the shoes.
- Use a ripple blade to cut a piece of clay to act as the top of socks for the legs.
- Add eye pins to the top to add hooks to hang for later.
- Bake in your polymer clay dedicated oven at 275 degrees for 45 minutes.
Thanks for joining me today,
Free polymer clay tutorials are made possible by Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club Members. Join the Club now!