Looking for a polymer clay Easter tutorial?
If you are looking for a polymer clay Easter tutorial that you can put together in an afternoon, here’s 12 projects to get you started. And there are plenty more where that came from. All you have to do is follow my HOLIDAY BOARD on Pinterest. I pin new, fresh, exciting, and fun ideas, tutorials, supplies, and polymer fun each and every day.
- Mini Swirly Bunny by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Pale O’ Peeps video tutorial. Repin Here.
- Swirly’s Bunny Box by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Chick Figurine Tutorial by KatersAcres. Repin Here.
- Bunny Figurine Video Tutorial by Let’s Clay with Ewa. Repin Here.
- Swirly Bunny Easter Egg Holder by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Wired Chicks Figurines by Laura Kelly. Repin Here.
- Speckled Songbird’s Eggs on Polymer Clay Web. Repin Here.
- Caned Eggs by Crafts-for-all-seasons. Repin Here.
- Swirled Skinner Blend Eggs Tutorial by Meg Newberg. Repin Here.
- Mini Stroppel Cane Eggs by KatersAcres. Repin Here.
- Pastel Leaf Cane Eggs by Kael Mijoy. Repin Here.
Have a blessed Easter.
Sculpt Your Dreams,
Spring Mica Powder Bundle Pack$15.95
Millefiori Mixed Easter Egg SlicesProduct on sale
Millefiori Easter Egg SlicesProduct on sale
Easter Egg Crystals & Slices Mini Jar$6.50
Carousel Mica Powder – Almond Pearl with Golden Undertones$2.95
Underwater Mica Powder Duo – Bubble Blue & Seafoam$5.65
Layered Spring Flower Worksheet$2.49
See-Thru Shaker Bunny Polymer Clay Project$12.49
Polymer Clay Bunny Tutorial Duo$17.49
Polymer Clay Bunny Pin Tutorial$7.95
Polymer Clay EASTER Tutorials Bundle Pack$19.95
Polymer Clay Easter Egg Bunny Tutorial$7.95