Looking for a polymer clay Easter tutorial?
If you are looking for a polymer clay Easter tutorial that you can put together in an afternoon, here’s 12 projects to get you started. And there are plenty more where that came from. All you have to do is follow my HOLIDAY BOARD on Pinterest. I pin new, fresh, exciting, and fun ideas, tutorials, supplies, and polymer fun each and every day.
- Mini Swirly Bunny by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Pale O’ Peeps video tutorial. Repin Here.
- Swirly’s Bunny Box by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Chick Figurine Tutorial by KatersAcres. Repin Here.
- Bunny Figurine Video Tutorial by Let’s Clay with Ewa. Repin Here.
- Swirly Bunny Easter Egg Holder by Swirly Designs. Repin Here.
- Wired Chicks Figurines by Laura Kelly. Repin Here.
- Speckled Songbird’s Eggs on Polymer Clay Web. Repin Here.
- Caned Eggs by Crafts-for-all-seasons. Repin Here.
- Swirled Skinner Blend Eggs Tutorial by Meg Newberg. Repin Here.
- Mini Stroppel Cane Eggs by KatersAcres. Repin Here.
- Pastel Leaf Cane Eggs by Kael Mijoy. Repin Here.
Have a blessed Easter.
Layered Spring Flower WorksheetProduct on sale
See-Thru Shaker Bunny Polymer Clay Project$12.49
Polymer Clay Bunny Tutorial Duo$19.95
Polymer Clay Bunny Pin TutorialProduct on sale
Polymer Clay EASTER Tutorials Bundle Pack$19.95
Polymer Clay Easter Egg Bunny Tutorial$9.95
Polymer Clay Bunny Tutorial$7.95
2 thoughts on “12 Polymer Clay Easter Tutorials & Projects”
Thanks so much! No time this year to make them, but they’re now on my to-do list for next year. And yes, I’m already planning for next year!
That’s great Marilee – I’m so glad that you have put these are you list and are already getting prepared! Enjoy the process.