Spring Is On Its Way!
Last week many of us in the United States did that one thing that reminds you that spring is getting closer … we sprung our clocks ahead. To me and to my family this means one thing: Spring is on its way! In honor of the Spring season, I have collected some gorgeous flower tutorials to help inspire you this season. I have made several of these flowers, but I plan to make many more. (L to R – Top to Bottom)
- Hibiscus Tutorial by Zuda Gay. Repin Here.
- Blue Stitched Flower Tutorial by Kaelmijoy. Repin Here.
- Skinner Blended Flowers by Valerie Creations – Not in English. Use Google Translator, or simply follow the pictures. Repin Here.
- (Paid Tutorial) Orchid Flower Tutorial by Polymer Clay Tutorials on Etsy. Repin Here.
- Charming Air-Dry Clay Flowers Tutorial by Happy Together. Repin Here.
- (Paid Tutorial) The Flower Academy from PolyPedia & Iris Mishly. Repin Here.
- Gorgeous Color-Pop Flower Millefiori Cane Tutorial by Amastista. Repin Here.
- Black & White Flower Cane by Kalinkopolinka as posted by Glinki.net. Repin Here.
10 Polymer Clay Flower Tutorials for Spring http://t.co/BjD7A3gEFh A wide variety of projects: millefiori canes, sculpted, & many more.
— Kater’s Acres (@katersacres) March 11, 2014
Thanks for joining me today,