Inside My Studio, Polymer Clay WIP Wednesday
What’s Going on in KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio?
Welcome back to another WIP Wednesday. Today not only will you see some things I’ve been working on, but you’ll also get a few of my recommendations as well. ENJOY and don’t forget to join me in Parker’s Clay Tribe, a free polymer clay FaceBook group.
Just as last WIP Wednesday [see the post here] I’ve been dabbling in making a lot of fantasy type faces lately. And I have really enjoyed the process. It is actually part of my #2016PCChallenge, I just haven’t written a “formal post” about it yet. But I will … soon enough.
- For Valentine’s Day I made a new color palette for several of my projects. You can get the details on how to make your own Kissable Colors here.
- Oh the faces! Yes, I have REALLY enjoyed making them. This is my favorite. His name is Cicero (with the gap in his teeth, he whistles when he says his name).
- These coffee themed hearts were made for the most recent Polymer Clay Adventure Swap. You can join the Polymer Clay Adventure and swap with us too!
- Cupid … it’s that time of year! Here’s my little love man, you can learn to make your own from this tutorial here.
- Feet … cute little feet for cute little creatures. I do enjoy making feet.
- This little old man’s name is Humperb. Doesn’t he look like fun?!
- The Great Stone Dragon was made for the 2016 Polymer Clay Challenge, week 5. I really like the way this scary beast turned out.
- Parker is on vacation … with his grandma & great grandma. Follow the fun on Instagram. Adopt your very own Vacation Parker here.
- Blending chalks … oh how I love thee! Come and watch my video and read my review here.
- This little old lade is Ermarude. She’s sweet and kind.
- This is the face that you make when you are in the middle of a project and realize you’re OUT of the one thing you need to finish … ARG!
- My tool spinner is a wealth of fun & uniqueness all in itself. It’s become a hallmark of my creativity. Want to see what’s in my spinner? Click here.
- My little ogre … he isn’t named yet, but will be soon!
- The dragon from week 6 of the 2016 polymer clay challenge is Snark! Snark is available for adoption, but you can read more about him tomorrow on the blog.
FYI: I do tend to post photos on Instagram during the week so you can follow and stay up to date with me and what I’m working on (and get a surprise coupon every once and awhile too). Feel free to come over and follow me on instagram so that you can see behind the scenes work in my studio as well as some tips & tricks as I post them.