Fun, Funky, & Perfect for Autumn
These steampunk leaf pendants are trendy and whip up quick. Make as many as you’d like for yourself and all your friends. Enjoy!
- Polymer Clay in Metallic Colors: Gold, Copper, Silver, Bronze, 18k Gold
- Leaf Embossing Folder – This one is similar to the one I was using, but is NOT the same
- X-acto knife
- Needle Tool
- Bake & Bond or TLS
- Pasta Machine
- Polymer Clay Oven
- Acrylic Paint to Add an Antique Finish (CLICK HERE for tutorial on how to do this)
Materials from B’Sue:
- Steampunk Supplies
- Steampunk Watch Parts
- Vintage Glass Stones (See a small sample at right)
- Mica Powders
From Steampunk Fall Leaf Pendants Video Tutorial from B’Sue & Me. Grab some coffee & enjoy.
- Bake your steampunk fall leaves for 45-60 minutes at 275 degrees.
- After your leaves have been baked add a wash of acrylic paint.
- Coat of varnish if you choose.
- Pop back into a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes to dry out & seal the paint & varnish coatings.
Finished Steampunk Fall Leaf Pendants Ideas & Inspiration:
Thanks for joining me today,