Fun, Funky, & Perfect for Autumn
These steampunk leaf pendants are trendy and whip up quick. Make as many as you’d like for yourself and all your friends. You can make them into pendants, napkin rings, candle rings, and even unique centerpieces. You are only limited by your own imagination. Enjoy!
- Polymer Clay in Metallic Colors: Gold, Copper, Silver, Bronze, 18k Gold
- Leaf Embossing Folder – This one is similar to the one I was using, but is NOT the same
- Mica Powders
- X-acto knife
- Needle Tool
- Bake & Bond or TLS
- Pasta Machine
- Polymer Clay Oven
- Acrylic Paint to Add an Antique Finish (CLICK HERE for tutorial on how to do this)
From Steampunk Fall Leaf Pendants Video Tutorial from B’Sue & Me. Grab some coffee & enjoy.
- Bake your steampunk fall leaves for 45-60 minutes at 275 degrees.
- After your leaves have been baked add a wash of acrylic paint.
- Coat of varnish if you choose.
- Pop back into a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes to dry out & seal the paint & varnish coatings.
Finished Steampunk Fall Leaf Pendants Ideas & Inspiration:
Thanks for joining me today,
Free polymer clay tutorials are made possible by Whimsical Sculpture Tutorial Club Members.
Fall Crystals Mini Jar – 2021 Edition$6.50
Fall Mica Powder Bundle Pack – Special Edition$18.95
5 O’Clock Somewhere Mica Powder Duo – Merlot & Lager$5.65
Black Clear Resin Wax Pick Up PencilProduct on sale
Marjorie’s Magnificent Blending Brush Duo$3.95
Parker’s Poker Tool – Sculpting & Needle ToolProduct on sale